No Comments

Today, I'm gonna talk about exactly what to post on Instagram to make more sales. Instagram users are the highest engaged users of any social media platform. So you need to create posts that leverages that engagement.


Hey it's Suzanne, I'm an online business owner and social media marketing expert here to help you generate more traffic, more leads sales and signups into your business so that you can work Smarter and grow faster, and today, I'm gonna show you a few awesome examples of posts that do this really well. Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform to date, with over one billion active users, It's not going anywhere anytime soon and has a massive force in the culture and the marketplace.

Now, when creating content for Instagram, remember that it's a social media platform – it's not Amazon, People aren't there on Instagram to shop. They are there to connect with others, consume content and to be entertained. So you have to meet them where they are and don't come at them shoving your pitch in their face. You need to start by giving them the content that they're looking for by just leading with pure value, 80 % of your posts should be value based. They should not contain any type of pitch. They either need to inform, entertain or inspire your audience and the better you do this. The more success you'll have, with the other 20 % of the time when you're actually promoting something All right. Remember: 80 % of your posts should be pure value, either to educate, inspire or entertain your audience.


Another rule to follow when creating your content is that all your content needs to be consistent. The audience that you're speaking to your offer, the info in your bio, the link that you're sending them to in your bio. All your content in your feed – it all has to make sense together, Know who you are speaking to Know what problem your offer solves and keep that in mind as you're talking to your audience through your posts. Also giving value in the caption of the post itself.

Make your post entertaining, making you smile just looking at it. It's actually pushing people to the link in their bio. You can use memes as a way to entertain people. Entertaining doesn't have to be laugh out loud funny

Now these are great examples. So which one did you like the best? I am right here to help you create the time – freedom and financial freedom that you and your family so richly deserve. So like and comment, so that I can help you do just that.

Next Level Instagram

About us and this blog

We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.

Request a free quote

We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.

Subscribe to our newsletter!

More from our blog

See all posts
No Comments

Leave a Comment